Vega VoIP digital gateways are small appliances that seamlessly connect your legacy telephony infrastructure, made up of PRI (T1/E1) or BRI lines, to IP networks.
Sangoma Vega 400
They are great for businesses with legacy phone equipment (such as a TDM Phone Systems) who want to connect to SIP trunking services without having to spend money altering their current network infrastructure. They are also great for businesses that are already VoIP-enabled at the core (with an IP PBX) that need PSTN connectivity and require a SIP-to-TDM converter.
Sangoma Vega 200
Simply place the Vega VoIP digital gateway at the edge of your network, plug in your existing Internet cable for VoIP connectivity and E1/T1 or BRI cables from your phone system, and let the Vega VoIP digital gateway automatically handle the SIP signaling and voice media conversion for seamless voice and T.38 Fax integration.
Sangoma Vega 100
- Simplified Deployment All Vega gateways have a Quick Wizard to quickly and easily deploy, eliminating the need of IT admin and complicated setup process.
- Built-In Local Survivability In the event of a VoIP failure, the Vega gateway will allow internal extensions to continue calling each other and automatically route to a failover PSTN connection if available.
- Highly Interoperable All Vega gateways support the standard VoIP/SIP protocol and have built-in transcoding, so you can trust that your phone calls and faxes will work even in challenging environments.
- TR-069 Remote management providing support functions for auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance managements, and diagnostics.
- Field Upgradable Firmware updates can be performed remotely through a web-based GUI.
- Flexible Routing Advanced flexible call routing with automatic failover and bypass routing.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Built-in call tracing and debugging utilities.
- Fax Support for T.38 faxing.
- Fax support – up to G3 FAX, using T.38
- Modem support – up to V.90, using G.711
- VoIP channel support: 30
- Audio Codecs:
- G.711 (a-law/µ-law) (64 kbps)
- G.729a (8kbps)
- G.723.1 (5.3/6.4 kbps)
- 2 x RJ-45 licensed T1/E1 port
- T1: NI1/NI2 AT&T 5ESS CAS (RBS) DMS100 ISO QSIG
- E1: Euro-ISDN ISO QSIG VN4 CAS R2MFC
- LAN Interface:
- 2x RJ-45, 1000BaseT / 100BaseTx / 10BaseT, full / half duplex